RE/MAX Foothills
Ward Stone PLLC - Real Estate Professional since 1984

Interactive Map Search

Use our Interactive Map Search tool to view properties directly on the map. Easily view listings in your favorite neighborhoods.


Email Property Alerts

Get alerts of new properties meeting your search criteria delivered right to your inbox. It's FREE and you can cancel at anytime.

Sign Up

What's Your Home Worth?

Are you thinking of selling your home? Get a free evaluation and market analysis of your home with absolutely no obligation.

Get Valuation

Active Adult  40/55+ Neighborhoods

Phoenix Arizona Southeast Valley

Data source: Pulled 07/2024 from Arizona Regional Multiple Listing Service (ARMLS).

See more detailed neighborhood information at

What is Active Adult? Active Adult is an age-restricted senior housing neighborhood. At least 80 percent of the occupied units must be occupied by at least one person who is 55 years of age or older. See Federal HOPA Law Section 807(b)(2)(C) 100.304 - 100.308. Contact the neighborhood HOA for specific details regarding rules for the remaining 20 percent of homes. Typically, the other 20 percent of residents can be 40 to 55 years old, with no permanent residents under 19 years old. However, ALWAYS contact the neighborhood HOA for specific details.

Assisted Living Facilities  Click here for help finding Assisted Living Facilities in the Phoenix, AZ area.

BUYING a home - Are you interested in buying a home in one of these Active Adult neighborhoods? Let Ward help you. Ward can set up an automatic MLS e-Search to notify you as soon as any new listing matching your wants and needs comes on the market. It is free, easy and automatic. Simply contact Ward and let him know what you are looking for.

SELLING a home - Are you thinking about selling soon? Do not settle for thousands less with a part-time amateur agent or internet buyer with lots of hidden fees. To get the best NET price for your home, you need an experienced full-time professional with a powerful multi-media marketing plan. Experience and marketing matters! Contact Ward for a professional Market Analysis on your home.

Learn what really works. Visit:

Presented by
Ward Stone PLLC
Real Estate Professional since 1984
Member of the RE/MAX Hall of Fame
40 years experience / Over 1,000 homes sold
CNC - Certified Negotiation Consultant
e-PRO - Multi-Media Property Marketing Professional
RSPS - Resort and Second Home Property Specialist
SRES - Seniors (50+) Real Estate Specialist

Your full-time neighborhood real estate professional.
Experience and  Knowledge could help you avoid some costly mistakes.

Click here to read my REVIEWS.

Click here to contact Ward today.

RE/MAX Foothills


Contact Me


Want to Know How Much Your Home is Worth?

Get Your FREE Home Market Analysis Report Right Now!