Maricopa, Arizona 85138
Guard-Gated / Active Adult Neighborhood
Spend mornings on the putting green and afternoons next to the resort-style pool in this Active Adult community. Inside this gated community, residents enjoy 50 acres of stocked lakes and 125 acres of greenbelts along with amenities like pickleball, tennis, and bocce courts.
Builders: Engle (originally) and Meritage (currently)
Single Family Homes and attached Villas
Years Built: 2004 to current
Home Sizes: 1,200 to 3,100 sq ft
Average Home Size: 1,809 sq ft
Home Value Trends
Average List Price:
Average SOLD Price:
Median Price per Sq Ft
: $215 per sq ft.
Price Range of Homes:
$300,000 to $700,000.
Average Time to Sell:
What is Active Adult? Active Adult is an age-restricted neighborhood. At least 80 percent of the homes must be occupied by at least one person 55 years of age or older. The remaining 20 percent of homes must be occupied by at least one person 40 years of age or older. No one under 19 years old can be a resident. (see Article IV Section 2 (B)) Always contact the neighborhood HOA for specific details.
to see a Comparison
of local Active Adult neighborhoods.
BUYING a home? Are you interested in buying a home in this neighborhood? Let Ward help you. Ward can set up an automatic MLS e-Search to notify you as soon as any new listing comes on the market that matches your exact wants and needs. It is free, easy and automatic. No obligation. Simply email Ward and let him know what you are looking for.
SELLING a home? Are you thinking about selling soon? Do not settle for thousands less with a part-time amateur agent or internet buyer with lots of hidden fees. To get the best price for your home, you need an experienced, full-time professional with a strong multi-media marketing plan. Experience and marketing matters! Contact Ward for a professional Market Analysis on your home.
Learn what really works! Visit: www.BestHomeSellingStrategies.com
Ward Stone PLLC
Real Estate Professional since 1984
Member of the RE/MAX Hall of Fame
Over 35 years experience / Over 1,000 homes sold
CNC - Certified Negotiation Consultant
e-PRO - Certified Home Marketing Professional
RSPS - Resort and Second Home Property Specialist
SRES - Seniors (50plus) Real Estate Specialist
Your full-time neighborhood real estate professional.
Let my Experience and Knowledge help you avoid costly mistakes.
Click here to read my REVIEWS.
Click here to contact Ward today.
Data source: Arizona Regional Multiple Listing Service (ARMLS). Data as of 4-18-2022.
Information like this is always subject to change. All information should be verified by the recipient and none is guaranteed as accurate by Ward Stone PLLC or ARMLS. Ward Stone PLLC is a full-time real estate professional serving this neighborhood. He is not affiliated with the Homeowner's Association.